Thursday, September 25, 2008
Political Idiots
Well I guess since nothing exciting is really happening, I would like to rant a little on my blog. I am going to rip into this stupid political race for the presidency. Usually I know exactly who I am voting for, and what they stand for, but for some reason, I can’t seem to stand either one of the candidates. I haven’t been impressed by either one, let alone motivated to vote for them. I was disgusted in the last campaign with the commercials and billboards where one candidate would slam another. They say horrible things about one another and yet play nice when they are face to face. It is very irritating and I thing that they are both two-faced liars and hypocrites. I think that I am going to look at the independent candidates a little more this year. I think it is high time that we break away from two political parties and start broadening our horizons. Both parties are corrupt and neither one is really looking out for this country. It’s like a bad movie. It is high time that we had someone leading this country who wasn’t attached to some political party and had to do what they say every time. Don’t forget to register to vote. If we want to end the political lies at some point, everybody needs a voice. Thanks for letting me get this off of my chest. Oh and by the way, I hope both of them break out into hives for the debate=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nothing exciting...are you kidding me? A baby is exciting! Anywho I totally agree. I am so sick of the politics this time around, neither candidate is going to do any good for this country...they say they are...but they definetly aren't. Love you talk to you soon! P.S. We get our house today! Yay!
couldn't agree more with you! Seriously it is all about money. I would say politics but then it would get confusing. "uh duh what should i say, um oh a million dollars for campaigning oh uh these guys are really great they will help out America oh what they are the biggest polluters EVER, no problem they still can be great with maybe another million dollars" Seriously. America is heading down a really fast toilet.
Post a Comment