Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nothing Much

Just an update. Nothing really happening except for some nasty morning or actually all day sickness. I have been feeling a little crappy, but hopefully things will be getting better. My doctor gave me some massive pills and apparently they are supposed to help. Other than the sickness, things have been going good. I have been trying to eat healthier and that may be my problem. I have never done good with healthy foods=) Anyway, we are heading up to Billings for Halloween to see Chris's parents and sister. We are super excited to see the new house and to hang out with them. Hopefully there will be some snow on the ground. It sucks cause it is still about 75 degrees here, which is awful. Anyways, heads up, we are moving to Boise, ID next year. We are really excited to be out of Vegas, and Chris is going to finish up his Bachelors program. And now with a baby, I am thinking that I will probably stop working, or only work part time. We really miss Lara and her family. We haven't seen them in forever, and even though Chris would never admit it, he misses Dallin being all excited to see him=) Well, this isn't a very long blog, but I hope everyone has a good weekend!

3 comments:

Lara said...

My dearest sister, we miss you too, it feels like we are on the other side of the world from you! We need to hang out soon! Love you!

~L~

Unknown said...

Holler for Boise!!! Oh baby you know we are coming to visit you for everythings! I am so excited for all of your wonderful things happening! I can't wait to see you either. Why is Christmas so dang far away!

McKette said...

Hey Amber congrats on the Baby. That is very exciting!