Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Lazy.....

Yes, I am so lazy. I haven't blogged in forever. And I have done Aubry's 6 month pictures. I am a bad parent=) Well, Aubry is 6 months old now. She is so close to crawling still. I think I mentioned that Chris let me get a video camera for my birthday. Well, it came in the mail yesterday and he wouldn't let me open it!!! How mean right! Other than that, things are going good. Chris will be putting in his transfer to Salt Lake this month, and we will see how that goes. This is just a short post cause nothing is really going on this week. Although, I have noticed, that my mom is making me make cookies like every week. Anyways, here is the video I took of Aubry. Enjoy.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

She is very cute...
I am lazy and quiet cause Tony is on nightshift and Tony sleeps... then I come alive in the afternoon. Cooking, laundry, dishes and then I am awake all hours of the night because he isn't here. Oh well. Headed for a tiny nap.

ToOdLeS.