First off, I have been working on my writing skills these past couple of months. Not for any particular reason, but because it challenges me and helps me fill long hours stuck at home. I am proud to say that my piano lessons are still going strong. I have a few wonderful kids and I'm really proud of the work they have accomplished. I was hoping to get back in school this semester, but money was super tight this past year, and I've put it off again. I will finish my education at some point, but not just yet it seems.
Chris has been doing great with commuting to Vegas for work. I feel really bad he has too, but rent is cheap here. The great thing is, he doesn't have to work on Sundays so we are able to go to church together.
Aubry is still a little stinker. She is having a hard time learning to talk. Or she is just stubborn. She understands so much, but she never wants to mimic me when I speak to her. However, sometimes we will hear her jabber a lot and use 'no'. So it's not totally hopeless:)
That's about it from last year. Hopefully this year will prove to be a little more fruitful. Have a Happy New Year!!
1 comment:
It sounds like you are doing great! If you could just get well and stay that way, eh... I am so happy about your piano lessons--I tried to give them a couple times, but I am NOT good at it at all! Carry on!!! How long of a commute is it for Chris? Does he listen to books or anything to help pass the time? Miranda's youngest, Ellie, doesn't talk, either. Good luck with that. and Happy New Year back to ya! Love, your cousin, Jeanette
Post a Comment