Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Star Wars

Many people, including my own husband are mistaken when they think that I don't like Star Wars. Well to set the record straight, I do love Star Wars. I just feel dumb cause Chris likes it more. I mean he has more stuff for it and I only have the books. Everyone knows that Chris is a fan, but they think that because he is a huge fan and we are married, that I can't like it too. Well pooh on that idea. I mean, I love the original trilogy. I like Episode 1, not so much episode 2, and I thought episode 3 left out the good parts. I love playing Battlefront, and we are now playing Empire at War all the time. I am so in love with the Star Wars Legos game. I mean talk about funny. It's never so funny when you bust someone to pieces with your lego lightsaber. I guess I am just thinking about it cause I love the Star Wars fan films that I have found. My number one favorite being Pink Five. There are only 4 short films so far, but each one is so funny. It's like valley girls meets Star Wars. But very authentic. I invite everyone to at least check it out. Even if you don't like Star Wars, you will find these hilarious. I hope everyone has an awesome Easter weekend and I challenge everyone to watch the original trilogy again. I bet you missed it!!

2 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

Dang Girl! That is one huge Bubble! So I have always told myself that I hated Star Wars but really I don't ever even remember watching it. So I'm going to take you advice and watch them. They better be good! HaHa. I like how you changed the blog a bit.

Lara said...

Hey sista! I like your revamping as well but you should still let me redesign it for you. :) I love Star Wars and even though my dear hubby hasn't even seen any at all they are a good watch anyway!