Monday, April 14, 2008

Whooshing Wind!

So today would be a perfect day to relax outside and get a tan, but the wind is whooshing past my window right now, inviting me to come out and get a mouthful of sand. I fail to see the justice in finally getting warm weather to go swimming in, but being unable to because the pool water is too murky from all the crap blown into it. I was really looking forward to relaxing and getting an even bigger sunburn than my co-worker, but oh well. I just hope that this weekend will be clear so I can visit the pools and get my summer tan on. Everything is going well for us down here in the old desert, besides the wind of course. Chris is doing well in school and I am looking forward to getting some classes done this summer. My hair has grown out quite a bit since is was spiky, but now it looks like crap. Kinda stringy and really uneven, it looks like someone took a hacksaw to it. I am looking online today to see if I can find a good hairstyle to have so it can grow out at an even pace. I am hoping to have it shoulder length again by the end of this year, but it needs to be managed better than it is now. I don't want anybody whining at me about how I said I wanted it long. I do want it long, but I don't want it layered like this as it is growing long. For those of you who don't know what my hair looks like right now, I will think about posting a picture. If you are lucky. I was hoping to find a hairstylist that I don't hate, but unfortunately my favorite isn't working right now. I would like to find somebody I know, rather than just going to someone new. I hate doing that cause no matter how hard they try, they don't really know what I want, and they always think they do. So they talk over you and then you can't tell them what you really want. Wow, back on subject. I hope everyone is having an enjoyable spring with no wind! Have an awesome Monday!

No comments: