Monday, January 19, 2009

A Baby Girl (No Pink Allowed=)

So for those of you who didn't receive my text, I am having a girl. And just so we are clear, pink will be allowed, but not overwhelmingly so. I really prefer green and purple or pink and green colors. I also don't really fancy those bows that you strap to the babies head or glue there. Lets face it people, just because I am having a girl doesn't mean I all of a sudden like pink. You all know that I hate most things girly, but I do indulge sometimes. So just don't attack me with pink frills and lace okay? Oh and Chris decided that he really doesn't like Adriana, so now I need a new A name. It just seems all the good ones are taken!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and girls are so fun!!

Lara said...

So the other two girls names are out then? I can think of some cute ones, but you and I don't have the same name taste. I am so excited for you and know your little girl will be adorable, and I totally promise to not purchase any pink for you! :)

Riss said...

Congratulations! Girls are fun even if they are more high-maintenance. I didn't even know you were pregnant. We are also having a girl and we don't know what to name her either. I had my other two kids named by now and I was talking to them in the womb. Good luck and I hope all goes well.