So I think we have finally found a name that we both like. After much debate and discussion, we are going to name our new baby girl....
Aubry Ann Godfrey
I think this is the spelling that we like as well, cause for some reason Chris doesn't like it to end in "ey". Which is fine by me. So no one else can use this name in the family. K? Anyways, I hope that every one has an awesome Valentine's Day with lots of conversation hearts. I already have two bags that I am eating and I will probably get through them all by Saturday. Things this week are going okay. I am starting to get tired all the time again and my hips really hurt. Plus, I am still not completely over my cold, I am still coughing a bit. I am hoping that by next week it will all be over.
We did our taxes and got almost nothing back this year. Kind of annoying. Last year we got a bunch back and I was looking forward to spending our tax return on Chris's new TV. We are saving up for the baby but I know that we will never be able to justify buying a new TV once the kid is born, and since we really need a new one I am going to get one for Chris's birthday. Nothing too expensive, but hopefully something that will last for the next ten years. Well, that is what is going on this week and for the next little while. Despite feeling a little crappy, I think that I am feeling a little less stressed about everything. Which is a good sign. Have a great week!
2 comments:
Love the name! Now if I could just pick one....
Yay for the name! Love it! You guys got hardly nothing back? How is that possible with you both working?
Post a Comment