I did it again. I dropped the F bomb in a fit of anger. Most of you who know me pretty well, know that I have always had trouble with swearing. Especially when I am pissed. Well currently my problem, is that all of the stupid mulberry trees are blooming and for some reason, 75 degrees and rising is okay in an office. No, it's really not. But since I am pregnant, apparently that means my opinion doesn't count because I will naturally be hotter when I am with child. Well, screw that. Anyone can tell you, that I am always hot, pregnant or not! So why should my opinion matter less? I am so frustrated about it. I have to wait until someone else mentions that they are hot, which no one does, before something happens. Normally, I don't get this much bent out of shape about it, but I can't run my fan because I already can't breathe from the damn pollen, that having a fan under my desk to blow the dust in my face is making me miserable. So here I sit, hot, sweaty and unable to breathe. You wonder why I might be a little testy.
Apparently it is only going to get worse. Which is bad for people who might get in my way. I am trying so hard to be a better person, more patient and understanding, because I honestly feel that is my hardest problem. Being patient. And then I worry about having a small child who demands my patience and me falling way below the mark. I hope that in the coming months, when Vegas slowly descends closer to Hell, that everyone can be a little patient with me and I get hotter, fatter and more cranky. But still, could the pollen here be any worse?
No comments:
Post a Comment