She wasn't crying. They had to do all sorts of things to hear some noise. She's good now though.


She was mad I think.
Here she is. 5 Pounds 2 Ounces and 18 Inches of pure sunshine. Already she has a personality. She likes to roll her eyes at me when she is breastfeeding=) No pictures of me, but that is because I am more swollen now, than the entire pregnancy, and I have a huge rash on my face. They mixed some morphine in with my spinal tap and I itched like crazy for about 2 days. I rubbed my face raw. It wasn't pleasant looking. Then I stressed out a cold sore, so I look like the swamp thing. But there will be more pictures once we get more settled at home.
Here she is. 5 Pounds 2 Ounces and 18 Inches of pure sunshine. Already she has a personality. She likes to roll her eyes at me when she is breastfeeding=) No pictures of me, but that is because I am more swollen now, than the entire pregnancy, and I have a huge rash on my face. They mixed some morphine in with my spinal tap and I itched like crazy for about 2 days. I rubbed my face raw. It wasn't pleasant looking. Then I stressed out a cold sore, so I look like the swamp thing. But there will be more pictures once we get more settled at home.
5 comments:
She is so adorable Amber! I'm so happy for you and Chris. Mostly, I'm happy for me (selfish?). I'm so glad we get to have babies at the same time. It is the best and now Chayse has a best buddy!
Amber, she is so cute! The same thing happened to me with the morphine so I know how you feel.
She is so cute and so little! Congratulations!!
Congrats Amber! She is so cute! Hope your able to get lots of rest!
Yea! I love the pics! She is soooo perfect. She looks a lot like you too. I am so happy and I can't wait to see you again in July.
Post a Comment