So Aubry is officially one month old two days ago. We went to the doctor on Monday and she weighed in at 6 pounds and 5 ounces. That is up from two weeks ago at 5 pounds. She is eating really well and I am super excited that she is putting on weight. She is still in the lower 5 percentile for everything, but that is fine as long as she has a normal growth rate. She is already more aware and is starting to focus and just look around without fussing. Grandma Godfrey bought us a sling and I am super excited to try it out. We also finally found a stroller that is cheap and versatile for us. Unfortunately, it only comes in one color. Brown and Pink. Which is fine I guess, but it clashes with our car seat which is blue and silver. Oh well. We will be picking it up next week.
My incision site is healing pretty well. I can lay down and get up now, but it still hurts. And I can't wait til I get the go ahead to swim and exercise. I want to lose all sorts of weight and fit into my pants again. I lost a ton of weight, but the stretching was in all the wrong places and my pants are fitting right. I go in for my appointment in about a week and a half. I can't wait to go swimming!!
We are going to the family reunion in August hopefully, and I can't wait. We are thinking about just flying up to Billings and driving down with the in laws. Apparently Allegieant Air now has a non stop flight to Billings for about 60 bucks a person. Totally awesome. That means it is cheaper to fly now instead of driving. I wish they had that flight last year when we visited. Stupid people. Well, we are just relaxing here, taking our time to do stuff. I like being a stay at home mom. I might make it permanent=)
4 comments:
Aubry is going to be a little chunky-monkey... you just wait and see. Ü
Good Luck with the flight thing and getting to the reunion. I sure would like to go somewhere that cheap. I will have to check into it.
ToOdLeS.
Yay for gaining weight! I need to come visit this week. Amelia and I were thinking Thurs. morning. We will call you!
Oh and I meant the yay for gaining weight for Aubry. I can't wait until you can swim again too, thinking about it, I have about 4 weeks or less of swimming and then I am out for 6 weeks...heaven help me.
I just love you being a stay at home mom!! Trust me it is THE BESt. I hope you get to do it. I also hope that you are having lots of fun with Gramma G. You know that I have never met any of Chris's family. Lame-o! I heart you and I should have a package sent to you in a week. Do you need anything specific? Let me know!
Hugs and Loves for both
Post a Comment