Monday, June 29, 2009

New Photos

My favorite drunken sailor look.
This was after our first sunday back at church. It was kinda hard.

Carol took this one. I love it!


I love this picture.



Here are some new photos of Aubry. We are having so much fun with Grandma Godfrey down visiting and helping out. In fact, she is motivating Chris to clean his computer area. I think he listens to his mom more than me=) Grandpa Godfrey (Paul) is flying in tomorrow night and then we are blessing Aubry on Sunday the 5th. She has the cutest blessing dress that Carol made for her. I will post some pictures of her in that on Monday next week.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Aubry looks adorable.

She is cute. Tiny little face... sleepy little eyes. Babies are so much fun... and smell so yummy. [most of the time anyway]

ToOdLeS.