There hasn't really been that much going on lately. We blessed Aubry on Sunday and that was really nice. She looked really cute in her blessing dress that Carol made her and she didn't even cry alot when it was happening. Lately we have been trying to get her to sleep in her crib and me sleep in my bed. It has been kinda hard cause she doesn't seem to sleep that well. Suggestions on how to get her to sleep soundly would be appreciated. I went to the doctor on Monday because my wrist has been bothering me since I was pregnant and it turns out I have tendinitis. I have to have physical therapy because I am breastfeeding. Not really that fun. Next week I am going to moapa and meeting Kelly hopefully so we can finally have our daughters meet. Chayse is almost two months older than Aubry which seems like alot now, but really isn't that far apart. Kelly and I are almost a year apart.
My favorite grocery store is closing. The Vons next to our apartment complex was sold or is going out of business or something. I am so mad!! It was so nice having it there and now we have to go to Walmart or Smith's. There really isn't another close grocery store that I like. I actually hate all the other ones. Even in Spokane, I would go to Safeway, which is the same thing, more than any other store.
Well, Aubry has been asleep for almost a half hour so I am going to take a nap finally and hope that she sleeps for a couple more hours.
3 comments:
Something that helped and still helps my girls take naps; when they were smaller their bed had a little music box type thing attached, the music wasn't very loud, in fact if you we talking in the same room you couldn't hear it but it was just enough so that it wasn't completely silent. Because if you think about it, it is most definitely not silent inside your belly. But now that they are older their swing plays music (for a really long time, like over an hour) and that helps them fall asleep and then fall back asleep if they happen to wake up when I leave the room. Just a thought. Does she like to be swaddled? You might try that, if you haven't already. My husband called them his little burrito babies cause they always wanted to be swaddled up tight, arms and all. Just a few ideas. Hope they help. Aubry is doll by the way.
Khylie likes her face covered up so that she is breathing hot air in the dark. It sends me into a panic but it is the only way she will fall asleep. Once she is asleep I take it off. Swaddling worked for Easton and Khylie but not Abbie. You will try a hundred things before you find one that works. It's very scientific. I also tried white noise with Easton - I bought a cd of mountain sounds for a dollar at the dollar store and set it on repeat. Good luck. Let us all know what worked.
Amber
that dress is adorable.
My little sister was blessed in a similar dress back in the day... I loved it then and I love it now.
I hope your time with Kelly is good. You two are an example of what good friends should be.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment