So I am posting the cutest thing I have ever seen. We are going camping the first week in August with the Godfrey clan. The camp site is in Montana so we were worried about Aubry being cold at night. The other day we went out shopping for a jacket and some pajamas for her. Babies R' Us had a sale going on so we looked at the fleece pajamas. They have a brown one and it had a hood. I thought this would be good cause it wouldn't show dirt as much. It is a little bear suit and Aubry is the cutest dang thing in it. So enjoy Aubry's new little bear suit=)
3 comments:
Now that is darLing.
ToOdLeS.
I LOVE it! Sorry I didn't respond to your text this morning, but she is too cute!!
That is too cute! Enjoy your trip to Montana.
Post a Comment