Life isn't about finding Yourself.
Life is about Creating Yourself.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Sunny Doty!!!
Sunny,
You left two comments on my blog and I can't click on your name and get to your blog or anything!! Kelly is having the same issue and we want to connect with you. Are you on facebook or have a blog? Please let us know=)
A whole post dedicated to me. Awesome! :) I forgot I have my profile set to private. Sorry about that.
Well, I don't have a blog...I know, I am a loser. I am on facebook under Sunny Blake. I will look you up (if you are on facebook) and add you. My email address is sunblake@gmail.com Hopefully I will hear from you soon.
1 comment:
A whole post dedicated to me. Awesome! :) I forgot I have my profile set to private. Sorry about that.
Well, I don't have a blog...I know, I am a loser. I am on facebook under Sunny Blake. I will look you up (if you are on facebook) and add you. My email address is sunblake@gmail.com Hopefully I will hear from you soon.
Post a Comment