Friday, September 25, 2009

Cold...

Yeah, you guessed wrong. You thought perhaps by "Cold" that I meant the temperature. Nope. Poor little Aubry has a cold. She tipped me off by sneezing snot all over me. It sucks that the doctors can't really do anything about the common cold, but at least it isn't any more serious.
On another note, we tried rice cereal yesterday and she isn't quite ready for it. Still has that tongue reflex thing. Oh well. We will try when we are in Elko next week.
I am so excited for our trip!! We are going to Boise next week (hopefully Chris work approved time off) and we are stopping in Elko for the night up and back. We get to see my Aunt and cousin who live there and have never met Aubry. Super excited. Then we are going to Boise and spending time with Rachel and fam and trying to find an apartment up there for our move. Everyone please keep us in your prayers that Chris will be able to transfer. It would help so much.

Despite the rice cereal set back, we are moving forward in the nap department. She is taking longer and better naps each day and it makes my life a little easier. She is just doing so good!!

I got some boxes from my old job at Deseret Book and I am hoping to get some more from some friends in town. But if anybody hears about boxes somewhere, please let me know and I will take them off of your hands!!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Snotty noses and sick kids are no fun at all... I can remember. I will keep Aubry in my prayers.

ToOdLeS.