Yeah,
thats right. Me is Stupid. I didn't read the fine print in the apartment lease and now we can't leave town til November 5
th. All my plans,
BAM, gone in an instant. And the really annoying part is I have only myself to blame. Deep Breath. But,
despite this setback, we will prevail and with our heads held high, we will walk to to Boise one day. (well not walk
per say, we'll drive there). I just wanted to let everyone know. I am never going to give up on moving out of
Las Vegas. I feel bad cause, I know my family that is nearby will miss us, but I WILL NOT raise my daughter here in the crappy public schools, or around strip clubs and gambling. I was raised near it, and I turned out fine, but isn't it the nature of the parent to want better for their children than what they had? I don't
apologize to the people who love it here. It is my opinion and I am entitled to it. But I think there are better places to be and while I am able to relocate, I will make every effort to. That being said, I will miss my family and the familiar faces and places. However, what is life, if not one big adventure? How can we know if this is the best place for us, if we don't try out other places? Also, I will not endure another
Las Vegas summer if I can help it. It was so horrible. It IS so horrible.
Okay enough complaining. I don't like Las Vegas, but I loved Moapa Valley and always will. Probably the happiest place in my childhood. That being said, I am not a child anymore and I have to spread my wings. Who knows? Perhaps after Chris finishes school up there, we will find ourselves back down here. But I will not feel guilty for moving. Not for family or friends.
I love you all and I will keep you posted on the whole relocation effort.
2 comments:
Make sure that is in fact what the contract says... not what they say it says. I had an attorney look at Ted's and it was a month to month actual lease... and he got out of it. You may have to pay 30 days like we did... but we got him out.
ToOdLeS.
YEA for spreading those wings. Especially to Idaho. i love that place. Zac and I are really considering a school in Portland for him to finish his bachelors. I really hope he gets in. It will depend on who gives him more money though byu or portland. We are crossing our fingers for portland!!! We will be so close, well probably just the same as now but better towns!
Post a Comment