I will miss them, but I do like to travel and I am hoping that they will feel free to come visit. Idaho has awesome camping sites and I am looking forward to tons of camping!!! I will post some pictures of us, cause I just realized that we have no family pictures of ourselves so that is also my goal for the week=)
Monday, August 31, 2009
I just realized...
So I just realized that I have made this entire blog about Aubry and not so much about our family. So in order to rectify this oversight, I should tell you what is going on with all three of us. Chris, is working on getting transferred from work and getting his school credits transferred. He keeps me smiling and loves to play with Aubry. His specialty is making faces at her so she giggles. I am trying to keep the house clean and working on some sewing crafts with Lara. I took my sewing machine over to her house and we are both making things for the babies. Aubry is content to sleep in the swing while I type this. She didn't sleep very well last night and therefore I didn't. OH well. We are super excited to move in October and eventually buy a house, but I will miss my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think when you have a new family member... it is kind of all about them. But the updates on other happenings are great too.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment