Aubry was watching Dallin and wouldn't look at us.
She wasn't into smiling, but glaring.

A rare smile.


So I went to Lara's house yesterday so we could finally take Aubry's 3 month pictures. It went pretty well. She smiled sometimes and did some cute faces. I also took my sewing machine over there and we are going to do some projects in the coming weeks. I am pretty excited about these cute pictures and I am going to print some out and send them to the grandparents=) So we have picked out weekend moving date. The second weekend in October and we will move to Boise. I am so excited and nervous about moving. It's been two years since we last moved and I am hoping that this move will be one of the last ones. I want to settle down as a family and focus on them for the next couple of decades. I really want to thank Lara for taking the time and getting such cute pictures.
PS. Krysta you had better post some pictures of your vacation!!
4 comments:
Miss Aubry is getting cuter every day... is that even possible???
ToOdLeS.
Yes! I love gettin personal statements on peoples blogs!
PS Done
and done!
Oh and Aubry is a pretty princess! And a doll!
Hmmm. But are you REALLY moving??
Post a Comment