Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rolling Over...

The whole picture.
She makes the funniest faces.
Finally looking at the camera.
Hilarious. I about died laughing.
Once again proving that kids are a riot.



So Aubry rolled over on Thursday. Then she did it again today proving it wasn't a one time thing. I am so freakin' excited about it!! I called everyone and told them. I took a bunch of pictures of her during "tummy time" because all of a sudden she is pushing up with her arms and doing lots of stuff. In fact today we went out and bought her toys finally. She has a couple but mostly what other people have gotten her. We finally bought her some. I am so looking forward to her learning to crawl and what not. Now, if she could just sleep better at night, we would be okay.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are adorable, and SO funny! I laughed my head off! I made a bunch of comments on your facebook too. She is too cute! Yay for rolling over and yay for tummy time!

ShEiLa said...

You didn't realize that when you got pregnant... it was going to be 24/7 entertainment? well at least until the teen years... then it can get annoying. ;) At this stage it is a laugh a minute.

Cute photos too by the way.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber, it's good to hear from you! I'm new at this blog thing, but it's fun so far. Well I just wanted to say hi - I'm hope life is treating you well!

P.S. Your baby Aubry is cute!