So how is everything going everybody? Well, things are going great for me. One of the girls in my office decided she could make better money somewhere else so she gave her two weeks notice on Monday. Which is sad, but good. We will miss her alot cause she always had good stories and she had been there the longest and everybody liked her. *sigh* Well the other office girl is going to take her job and I get to move up as well. I am pretty excited. I get better hours and better pay now. It will be interesting to see who will take my receptionist position. I can't wait to be the one who knows stuff. And I hate answering phones. I know, not really something that makes sense in my line of work, but believe me, I only hate it when I have to do it.
Anyways, I promised Kelly and Lara that I would post a blog today to I have. But I am not done yet. It's not like I have anything important to say, but I haven't said my worthless two cents for the day. I redid the music player on my blog because two of the song (out of 4) weren't working and I get tired of Coheed and Cambria all the time. So hopefully you can enjoy all the songs that I like in high school and college. Thats the best thing about the blog, you get to listen to music you like and nothing else.
Well, I think that I am going to post some pictures. I am hesitant of posting ones of me, just cause that is the way I am and anybody can view this blog. You just have to know where to find it. Anyway, some pictures of random things and hopefully some more anime pictures. It's what I love to share. I wish that I could figure out the way to make a slideshow on here, but I haven't worked it out yet. Well enjoy the rest of the evening!!
1 comment:
Hey sista! I love that you have a blog so I can leave random and obnoxious comments! Hahahha! No really yay for you promo at work! That is fab!
Post a Comment