I love Saturdays. Even though, now with a steady job, I wake up earlier than I should. This saturday I was going to go to the DMV, but decided to fight with my electronic devices instead. I am going to take a women's self defense class today and I got to tell you, I am very excited! I think it is important for people to know how to defend themselves. Like right now for instance, I am trying to defend myself against the claws of Chris's kitty. She is crawling all over my shoulders in hopes of getting scratched and cuddled. She has very sharp claws. Not fun.
Right now I am listening to everything on my Zune in hopes of figuring out exactly what kind of music I like. I just can't narrow it down. I have some comedy, some rock, some pop, some punk, and to my embarrasment, a couple songs of country. Right now I like listening to Bowling for Soup, who I think falls under the punk category. Help! I want to listen to other stuff, but I am not sure who to branch out to. I tried listening to some of Chris's music, but so far nothing sounds appealing. Oh well, I will hear something on the radio and then BAM! I will have a new favorite band!
Well so much for saying anything interesting for today's blog. I will let you know how the self defense class went. See-ya!!
No comments:
Post a Comment