Well I have not yet posted for the month of July and I feel kinda bad. There really isn't anything going on besides some medical problems on my part. But hopefully those will be fixed really soon and I can go back to enjoying life again. Chris is really looking forward to finishing school in September. We will probably take some time off and visit some family in celebration of some free time. We don't know yet if we are going to finish he schooling in Las Vegas, but we are hoping to find a better location in the near future, cause I don't like it down here. We miss the family and we are hoping to find a permanent location in the next year or so. Rachel is coming down to visit and we are really looking forward to spending some time out with her. Work is still stressful, but I think I am getting a handle on it. I don't mind it as much, just a little tedious. But other than all of the above there isn't anything going on.
On the other hand, for those of you who know how much me and Chris love anime, not many people know that anime was one of the things that brought us together. We struck up a conversation about Inuyasha and he invited me over to watch Slayers. It is now my favorite anime and I thought that there were only three seasons. Well we just found out that they just released another one in Japan! We are kinda watching them on You Tube right now, but I am so freakin' excited!! That is basically the only awesome thing to really look forward to for me. That and Terry Brooks new book that is out in September or August. Been waiting for a year for it, and I won't have to wait much longer!!!=)
2 comments:
hey amber I just found your blog, it is really nice to hear what is going on in your life.
Hey Ren and I just rocked out to Sum 41! Yea just like old times!
Post a Comment