
So I am three days away from completing my first summer course online. It has been really long and very stressful. I do not recommend cramming a 15 week course into 4 weeks. In fact I should be doing my homework right now, but I really don't want to=) Naughty. This past weekend my sisters came down to visit. We had some fun, got sunburned, spent some of my mom's money, and basically had some fun. I do hate to admit that my stomach was on the fritz yet again and we had to cut out some activities=( Kinda makes you hate to eat. Oh well. Other than that there isn't much going on. Oh except for the fact that there used to be 3 girls in the office, but on thursday I will be the only one for awhile. Our new awesome receptionist has to relocate back to Arizona. Which sucks, cause I really liked working with her. *sigh* I guess I have to train a new person and try and do all my work. Not that I have a ton at this point, but our office manager is out for a week, cause her daughter is having a baby and so I am like the one kinda in charge. Everyone keeps asking me questions I don't know the answer to!
I am having a little trouble concentrating on my assignment. I wish the voices would stop telling me to watch TV and blog. Silly silly school. Soon to be over!!
2 comments:
Yea for school. I am so happy for you to almost be done with your class. Soon that will be what happens for Zac. He can hardly wait he is already starting to read some of his textbooks. He is so nervous because it has been 5 years since he took a formal education course. I am just so happy for him being so dedicated. He just keeps telling me. 'I don't want to work construction anymore.' bah what can I do when we need the money!
you lucky dog you, well, I have three more weeks of school before I get to come home to sunny las vegas. Costa Rica is very wet, always, and I miss the dry intense heat. So will you be taking more online courses, I think they are cool.
Post a Comment