Sunday, June 08, 2008

Complaining & Not Sorry

I hate being sick!!! Grrrgh!! I was trying to take things easy cause you are supposed to rest and get better right? I slept and was good, but I keep feeling worse!! Oh well. It only sucks because now I am a little stressed at work and I don't think that it is helping my cold, or my allergies, or whatever else is wrong with me. I just need like a week of sleep and cough medicine and I would be good as new! Other than that nothing has been going on this week. Just some changes at work and just playing my game. I am in the middle of breeding my Gold Chocobo. And I know nobody knows what that is, but believe me, it is important and hard to do. Anyway, I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I am sorry, this was like my most boring blog. I did want to congratulate Amelia on her graduation though. I hope she loves college and doesn't get too bogged down with it. And Jennifer is doing great as far as I can tell. They both need to come down and hang out with me though. Hint, hint. We are going to get a scooter though. Gas is over 4 dollars and I can't take it anymore. We are going to sell Chris' car and get a scooter. A bright one so no one hits me. =) Have a happy day!!

2 comments:

Krysta and Zac said...

This is far from your most boring blog ever! Hello you are getting a scooter! That rocks. Way to stick it to the man so they can't stick you! I love you tons. Good luck with the scooter!

Cathy said...

cool! I wana scooter! To many kids for that though. Perhaps a sidecar would be needed. Do they still make those? That would be cool to. Get a sidecar for Chris. He would look cool in a sidecar!