Thursday, June 12, 2008

School Days Hit Again


(I love this picture. It is from the movie Spirited Away, fan art! Enjoy!)
Hello everyone!! How is the summer going? Probably not so good for Rachel in Idaho Falls cause I just saw on the news that they woke up to some snow in June!! I am so freakin' jealous. I mean, what do I gotta do to get some kind of cold weather down here? I hate this place. I cannot wait til we are gone. Not for awhile though. Well, Me and Chris started school this week. He actually has four classes altogether and I have two. I am doing online courses so at least I get to stay at home. He has to be in class Monday through Thursday and I miss him. Oh well. I just hope he gets all of his homework done. If he does, then he can graduate with his associates in the September!! Woohoo! First college graduate in the family, all two of us. But I am close behind him, let me tell you. I could probably have my associates by next may if I am good. That is why I am busting out two online courses right now. It is a little harder to be motivated to do the homework, but so far I haven't fallen behind. One assignment is due in 2 hours and I am done already! Well almost. Someone has to respond to my postings, but no one has. So if they don't, then I will just submit it. I posted yesterday, so I don't know what everyone's problem is. Oh well. I will post as soon as Chris gets home. I am still fighting a nasty cough and last night I slept on the couch cause I was bothering Chris. He was trying to sleep but at 12 am I decided to take pity on him and leave the room. Only problem is that through some random actions, I ended up sleeping in and being 45 minutes late to work! I know, I know!! I about freaked out right there. I made it to work in 10 minutes and thanked the stars that I had showered the night before.
Well, I will probably work all day tomorrow and Saturday on homework. One class is only 4 weeks long and it is very busy. Anyways people, have an awesome day and have a good weekend!!

2 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

Good luck with your cold. Man your to nice I would have sent him to the couch your the one that needs the rest!!

Cathy said...

Feel better, Thanks for taking care of my bro. Love you all!!