Well, I am a little behind on my blog. A lot has happened in the last two weeks. I had a baby shower, we cleaned our house, and I am in my last month being pregnant. My house isn’t completely clean anymore, mainly because it is now full of baby stuff. And I haven’t folded all of my clean laundry. But other than that, we made excellent progress. Amelia is being super nice and is coming into town this weekend to help me organize. I still have a list of stuff that I need to get before the baby arrives. I now have weekly appointments with my doctors and they haven’t said if they think she will come early or not. They don’t really tell me anything that I don’t already know. I just go in, get weighed and listen to the heartbeat. But next week, I have to get a Group B Strep test and I think they might do one other ultrasound. Either way, I just want to have my baby!!
And just a reminder, no one is allowed at the hospital when I am there. Mom and Dad can show up when she is born, but I don’t want any visitors. It’s a personal decision that I made and I don’t think people will understand, so I am just asking that people not show up. When I bring Aubry home, then everyone can show up.
Aubry is kicking me all the time, especially after and during my eating time. Which is all the time apparently. I am always so hungry now, I feel like a pig. I have solved my eating right problem. Even though I am still tired all the time, I get up earlier and make breakfast. I figure I can always take a nap in the afternoon, but I always need to eat breakfast in the morning. Well that’s about it with us, just getting the house ready and trying not to sleep all the time. Chris is waiting patiently to move back into our bedroom when the baby is born. Poor guy. He’s been living on the couch for quite awhile and I think he is ready to have a bed again. I will take pictures of the babies room when me and Amelia are done with it this weekend.
4 comments:
I know it is a personal decision, I still would like to come after she is born. I will talk to you later about it. I really would like to be there, you would rather have visitors at the hospital than at home...believe me, when you are home you just want to rest. Let me know what you think.
I know exactly how you are feeling. I have about 2 weeks left and I would like nothing more than for him to come!
I can't wait for you to have Aubry(cute name by the way)so we can see pictures of her.
I totally undertand wanting to have a little time during the birth and after to bond! It's kinda nice to be just a little family for a while. I am so excited! And good for Chris for being understanding about staying on the couch...I didn't have the guts to kick Case out, but I REALLY wanted to alot of times. I guess our mama did raise him right...or you just got lucky and he is just a spectacular person to begin with! Hugs and kisses.
Hey so I told Zac about you wanting us to visit you at your house and not the hospital and Zac was like "that is such a good idea!" He totally agrees and was like it was so nice only having us and mom and dad (a tiny bit) at the hospital. It was super calm and we got to enjoy soooo much time alone with Ren. So my plan is you have the baby on Thursday the 21st then be home on Saturday and me get to come see you!!! This will work out perfect. Just make sure you have that baby when I am home!!!
I miss your little face!
Post a Comment